This past Friday, the lovely Mrs. Pancakes of the Mr. and Mrs. Pancakes Blog called me out and said that she wanted to learn more about me. So, I'm joining her Seven Things campaign and sharing seven things about myself.
1. During the day, I work in Children's Ministry at Faith Center.
2. I've been a Christian since I was 5 years-old, but just started seeking God and trying to understand Him and truly live my life for Him over the last 5-6 years.
3. I have two sons; one here on earth and one already in heaven.
4. I hate shopping, and if it were practical, I promise I would hire a personal shopper.
5. I love to volunteer!
6. I tend to not shy away from physical and emotional trauma.
7. I hate taking medicine to a fault; sometimes I'd rather suffer.
I know, I know....I'm a weird mish mash of stuff!
Please share something about yourself with me! I'd love to learn more about you guys.