Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Never Want A Soul-Mate

By Pastor “Q” of Mustard Seed Press

This is for the un-married...or the married, for anyone that has been waiting/seeking/praying for "the one" or that may feel they are with the wrong “one”.
  
Many times I have given advice and counsel to people coming to me about being alone. They ask me; "Pastor Q when or how can I find my soul mate"? I would then pray with them, share the word with them and give them some advice that was similar to "Wait on God, build yourself up, etc." Not that the advice was incorrect but the OUTCOME I was supporting was not in alignment with God's word.

The reason is as follows: We (Christians) are SPIRIT beings not SOULISH beings; we are to be led by the Holy Spirit in our spirit and NEED TO live from that perspective.

For example, the word of God says clearly:

"May God Himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole SPIRITsoul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 5:23

I have known for the longest time that I/ME/Q is a spirit, I have a soul (mind) and I reside in an earth-suit called a body. Amen? 

Now, I have also known that the word for soul is psychē. The SAME word we get PSYCHOLOGY and PSYCHIATRY or better said; the study of the MIND and the healing of the MIND.

In the MIND/SOUL we hold on to: bad habits, fears, insecurities, lies, anger, resentment, and 99.99% of all of these are based on our PAST LIFE and when I stay in these thoughts and nurture them in my MIND/SOUL I end up creating strong holds that satan can easily use to burrow in and take control by creating False Expectations (that) Appear Real (F.E.A.R)

Now the Lord has shared with us from Genesis to Revelations that we are to have our minds under control in the Word of God and through His (God) Spirit. For example:

Psalm 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night. (Meditation=mental)

For from within, out of men's hearts,(insert the word mind/soul) come evil thoughts,(get it…He said thoughts) sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly (Mark 7:21-22).(Added words by me)

Paul shares with us in Romans 12:2 " Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the RENEWING OF YOUR MIND..." (The word mind here is actually the Greek word nooce (pronounced noose) and it means “understanding, from a base word meaning the intellect and feelings or our will)

So I realized that as a spirit being it is ALL ABOUT the attraction to the CHRIST in someone else and vice-versa....the AMOUNT OF JESUS in me will be the amount (usually) that I am attracted to and that  (usually) can be attracted to me.

So why would I be preparing someone else to find their "Soul-Mate”? Why? When yes they should pray, yes they should work on relationship with Holy Spirit FIRST and yes they need to be patient and wait on God's timing before anyone else. But we should be focused on finding our... 

SPIRIT MATE!!!

The one that can pray with me, worship with me, pray and sing in tongues with me! Just like when Mary greeted Elizabeth (Luke 1:41) my SPIRIT should jump inside me  and HOLY SPIRIT should fill me as I know...that I know that I know that I know...OK Lord...I have that peace about him/her now manifest your will for us. I KNOW your voice so make it clear that  THIS is the one that will complete YOUR WILL for me in my life and YOUR WILL for them in theirs will be completed by me in YOUR TIME and in YOUR GRACE as we walk in YOUR LOVE...yes!!!That my dear friends to me is sexy! (And YES I used the "S" word in this post...build a bridge...)

But then WHY would I speak into being that I (or worse someone else), would believe for a soul mate? A mate that connects on your feelings, your emotions, your fears and even your happiness? All these things are temporary and they waver like the tide that reaches our shores, everything from a moon being full to a gust of wind can make it change...NO!!! I want a relationship based on a solid, well dug foundation with a corner stone called JESUS CHRIST and that my dear friends is what it is ALL ABOUT!

Why are 50% of marriages failing? Because 50% of CHRISTIANS married in a soul level rather than a SPIRIT level and the foundation was what I/ME/WE can do rather than HE/HIM/CHRIST! can do in ME and through US for GOD....apologies I digress ...and I speak of myself...not y'all ...y'all OK, this is about me... 

I voluntarily purchased a ticket for a ride on the “soul-train”. Going against the very word of God I was screaming it’s a “Soul thing” and because so many others around me joined my song. I assumed it was the correct ride for me to be on and wondered why I “always missed my stop” and why the ride was so “long”. Looking around I found pseudo solace in the fact that “everyone” else I knew was on the train and so I had faux “peace” in this ride running through my mind on train tracks called lies leading me further away from where my Father destined me to be. Why?

The alphabet for dating

 In the world they say:

A= Attitude and altitude...meaning what does he/she like, what is he/she about how far has he/she gone up the ladder of succe$$ etc.
B= Beauty and Background ...meaning he/she looks hot, good, banging, slammin, (whatever) and where are they from....what? Brooklyn?, Haiti?, 305? Cuba? P.R.? West coast? Dubai?...What’s a Dubai?
C= Christ ...sadly like in the alphabet and in the world EVEN IN THE CHURCH "C" comes LAST while A and B play the co-starring roles in our decision making mental movies we star in called " To find a mate" Playing at a CHURCH EVERY Sunday near YOU....

(Nah folks, forgive me....I got ahead of myself and out of my anointing...I can only speak for myself... the truth is; I had it twisted and was trippin'  BUT GOD! has had me walking this out going for some time now and I have it down to His science...)

In the Kingdom of GOD in ME the truth based on the above alphabet is this…We do NOT have to "A" alike or "B" alike but we HAVE TO  "C"  alike....             (Say it slow you'll get it)

And on the real y’all...if I cannot Christ alike with you than why spend a night alike with you when it will not be the Christ life alike with you and only based on lies alike with you...(but again. This is me, not y'all) and I pray those that the Lord opens them up to this will make this KINGDOM alphabet their focus for courting (dating).

My focus has been and will continue to be building my relationship with God through Holy Spirit (“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well…” Matthew 6:33) and getting rid of Q as my Father builds up the Jesus in Me. This is done by REAL time spent in prayer, obedience to His word and revelations and walking in His love. Then when enough of HIS Son is in me for Him to let me go out and be with the HER He has for me He will make it so. Then it will be Christ working through me in the marriage and never Q…oh NO we do NOT want Q involved in this (I MUST decrease so HE can increase)...and I know that the SAME way as He is working in me…there is a she somewhere being worked on also....

I on the other hand have had to focus on the only thing God wants me to do…SEEK HIM FIRST AND BUILD MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM THROUGH HOLY SPIRIT SO I CAN LOOK MORE LIKE THE CHRIST

And that is what I love about my Heavenly Father ...He is no joke, He trains me up to do one thing and that is WAR! WAR! WAR! ...so all of you out there that like me had it twisted and were CLAIMING your "soul-mate"… STOP now! Repent, break that LIE in Jesus' name and FOCUS on YOUR relationship with God your FATHER through Holy Spirit and I guarantee you 100% your SPIRIT-MATE will find you as he/she is led by their Father...besides it won’t be hard...You see...in a darkened room, whether in the church, or at work, on a bus or in a desert. The CHRIST in you will shine and the attraction will be in the SPIRIT complete and in Him, Christ covered, Holy Ghost smothered, we will find our God lover....but we CHRIST FOLLOWERS should never settle for a (DIS) attraction from the soul ...the soul (mind) gets attacked, unwrapped, set back, relaxed, and on crack...so remember...a SOUL thing can NEVER be the WHOLE thing....

To quote a Prophet I respect and admire Janette McGhee " ...I will sit and on my bed and write poems about...how I will wait for you....and like a watchmen waits for the morning...like the watchmen waits for the morning I will wait..."

Now if you are already married and want to have a deeper relationship with your mate and God then the Lord would have you do something special…listen closely please…God wants you to “… seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well…” Matthew 6:33  That’s it…do NOT know your spouse AFTER the flesh (The past…that means 10 years ago OR 10 minutes ago)…look at him/her after the spirit and you can ONLY do that by building up the spiritual gifts in you…Galatians 5:23-26 “…gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.” I know it sounds like what I said about single and un-married people but…it applies to everyone IN the Body Of Christ.

This was for...all my spiritual children, prayer warriors, and co-conspirators in Christ...may this be a blessing to you and as always...this is MY experience not my experiment so I believe that you will walk it out YOURSELVES to have revelation from Daddy…Amen!?

****Father God thank you for another year of life IN YOU and thank you my darling precious Dad for allowing me to gleen from you as I lean on you and am esteemed by you...I love you ...In Jesus name I pray Amen...! *****


My name is Pastor Q and HOLY SPIRIT approved this message!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and appreciate each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...