If you didn't know it, I am having a drawing for a My Memories digital scrapbooking package. The contest closes tomorrow, so get registered for this exclusive giveaway! Click here for the details!
Soooo, last week I received the Seven Things Award from the lovelies, Heather and Kayla at H&K Style Journey. They are a mother and daughter style blogger team, and their site is just too cute!
So, let me get right to letting you all know what my 7 favorite things are:
1. Favorite Disney Princess- Everyone probably expects me to say Princess Tiana! I like her, I just haven't known her as long as Cinderella. Cinderella has a very humble spirit that took her a LONG way, just like me!!!
2. Favorite Disney Movie- It's hard to know what is and is not Disney these days, but I absolutely love The Lion King and Aladdin. These movies came out right in the crux of my childhood and they're the stuff that warm fuzzy memories are filled with.
3. Favorite Song- IDK! This is hard..."The Greatest Love of All" by Whitney Houston, "I Am a Friend of God" by Israel and New Breed, almost anything by SWV and EnVogue. Yes, I'm an 80s baby!
4. Favorite Season- Hot, sweat drippin, walkin around the beach in next to nothing, so humid I can't breathe summer hands down!
5. Favorite Holiday- Celebrating my Saviour's birth, getting and giving presents, and eating my butt off...Christmas!!!! It doesn't get any better than Christmas!
6. Favorite TV Sitcom- Martin! You gotta love the bafoonery of Martin. I'm sorry! No, I'm not. LOL!!
7. Favorite Guilty Pleasure- Chocolate on top of Chocolate on top of Chocolate and surfing the internet
What are some of your favs?