Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mac Down!!!


Well, ladies and gents...after 2.5 years my delightful MacBook Pro is starting to fail me!  I just started to learn and play with all of it's cool features.

Thankfully, the problem is easy to fix.  Basically, the battery started to swell and pop out, so it needs to be replaced, which may take a few days.  I'm surprised that it hasn't exploded all over my lap.



Unfortunately, the computer is now out of warranty, but as I said, it's an easy fix.  I probably won't start back blogging again until this weekend or this coming Monday.

In the meantime, check out my archives and I will also be available via e-mail.  I will keep following your blogs while mine is down!

Thanks FLF Fam!

1 comment:

  1. You have a great attitude about this, dear. So glad you had no explosions!

    Happy Weekend,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and appreciate each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...