Monday, July 4, 2011

Featured on CurlyNikki

I was contacted by the beautiful lovely, Curly Nikki, over the weekend.  When I saw her name in bold in my e-mail, I couldn't believe my eyes; I assumed it was surely an automated message to thank me for my Show-and-Tell Friday submission.  But to my amazement, there was a person on the other end of this e-mail saying that they liked my site and would like to feature one of my posts.  Check it out here.   Now....the sky's the limit!

If you'd like to be featured on my blog, please click on the Be Featured page for all the details.  Also, if you are a blogger, I'd love to be featured on your blog as well.  As you can see, I cover a wide variety of topics.

I pray you all had a wonderful weekend!  My weekend was pretty typical...I can't even remember what I did Friday.  Not that there was a lot of partying, but it must not have been interesting enough to remember.  Saturday involved lot's of errands, grocery shopping, and running my son around, who is apparently a pre-teen now.  I can't believe he is old enough to go out with friends and just hang out.  *Disclaimer: Of course he's going with his friends and their parents and grandparents.  However, there was a time where TrentMan was not let out of my sight.  There was only one service at church on Sunday, which is unheard of at Faith Center, but it was very enjoyable for all the workers and volunteers.


My neighbor invited me to her cookout, and I made my famous baked beans and I tried a new potato salad recipe that sent my mouth on a taste and texture explosion....in a good way!  I had a great weekend, and now on this day of Independence, I just want to relax.  But of course, the hubsters wants to go, go, go.  We'll see how this turns out!

What are you doing to celebrate Independence Day?

2 comments:

  1. woot woot! and you know you can write a guest post for mine any time you want, always been an option :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of some. I was really feeling your recent post about supporting non profits. I haven't finished reading it. I was also feeling the music post.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and appreciate each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...