Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Is Your Communication Dysfunctional?

Jimmy Evans, teacher, pastor, and founder of Marriage Today, taught a series on Sex, Love, and Communication for married couples.  He teaches on ten dysfunctional types of communication, in a session titled, "Don't Talk to Me Like That".  I've heard those words before, and I've even said it myself.

If you are married or thinking about getting married, I know this video will bless you.  Communication is SO important because it can either get you what you want or what you don't want.


Don't Talk To Me Like That from MarriageToday on Vimeo.


Remember that your words can either speak life or speak death!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and appreciate each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...