Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Christian Spoken Word Poetry



I came across this video from one of my Facebook friends, who is also my best friend.  I've never seen anything like this before...of course I know of spoken word poetry, but never with a Christian flair.  This artist, Janette...ikz is very dynamic and she's taken the internet by storm with this one video.




I promise that you will be blessed by this video and what Janette...ikz has to say about staying pure.


This video is very inspiring and convicting when it comes to your Christian walk.


What are your thoughts about Janette...ikz?  Are purity talks only for girls?

The first video made me think about the type of man we're raising our son to be.  I can only pray that when he is older, some wonderful young lady will be..."reminded of Solomon's wisdom when he speaks"!!!  

2 comments:

  1. This woman of God has truly blessed my soul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right! The first time I saw these videos, I must've watched them at least 4 times each day for a few weeks. It's amazing how God is using her.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and appreciate each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...