Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Coming Soon







Thank you so much for coming to check out FLF , the writer's space!  I will begin writing regularly starting next Monday, May 30th and I'm SO excited to be on this journey.   FLF is a Christian lifestyle blog; a candid look into the lives of everyday Christians.  I would like for this to be an inviting place for us all to share, grow, and provide resources to one another.  


For the most part, this will be an uplifting place, however, I am sure that from time to time there will be controversial discussions and opinions.  I do not believe God has called us to a life of peaches and roses, and at times we have to call some things/people out to the carpet.  Even OUR saviour turned over the tables in the temple and said, "The Scriptures declare, 'My temple will be called a house of prayer,' but you have made it a den of thieves!"  (Isaiah 56:7 NLT)  Anyone that knows me from back in the day, knows that I can get 'bout it...NOW I know the proper way to press my agenda forward.


If you like what you've seen and read so far, please feel free to become a follower through Facebook, subscribe via e-mail or through BlogLovin, or even a RSS feed.


Thanks again for taking this journey with me.

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like such an awesome endeavor! I know you're going to do great things with this space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! I am very excited about starting this blog. My hope is that it really encourages some people. I just have to not focus on the physical results and confirmation. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun, Tianna!! :) Is it found here at this address?? Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! Right here, Courtney! Thanks for joining us! I'm trying to get to your level with writing and such.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Всем привет! помогите кто знает... ищу где можно купить косметологическое оборудование б у, ipl аппарат и аппарат для радиоволнового лифтинга? я только начала управлять салоном красоты, надо найти оборудование, а я не знаю где это купить)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and appreciate each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...